Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PRIVATE FORUM - Think Again!

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Fook me running guys :lol:    Nothing on the web is private, the ISP and the browser track your every move.  You can add blockers etc but nothing I have found works that great.

Global warming is a joke, but take the member bashing elsewhere we are here to have a good time

:BC:

5 people like this

Posted

Not bashing, more a call out... This is the "PRIVATE FORUM", right? I didn't start this. :rolleyes:

He called out us Rs and was proud of it. What does this imbecile expect? F' him and his snowflake ass!!! (not literally of course)

I am wrong?

#MAGA

1 person likes this

Posted

For one he offended the afflicted... and made their plight seem minor, then blamed it on the Republicans... Fuck this guy..

Turn me loose if you think so.

Posted

Damn mr, It was a global statement and not directed at any one person :lmao:  If I had an issue with any one person I would address that privately.

Have a beer on me and relax mr P! 

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sorry guys. After a hard, long harvest I kind of get pissed at nonsense that insults my intelligence. He may as well had said the NRA is a racist terrorist organization and it and its members are cause for the massacre in Vegas.

Like you said, I didn't come here to read that crap he posted. It just pissed me off and I reacted. Sorry again. :wacko:

Edited by Fly-n-Low

Posted (edited)

Funny how we build houses on the beach either in ignorance of climatic drifting, or because our timescales are related to the human life span.  Climate stasis is the myth.  I do get a kick out of "measurements" of global temps taken 50 or more years ago, when the sensor count was way below what it is now, and uncertainties much higher as a result. That doesn't stop some from extrapolating anyway. From what I've experienced, it is difficult even for educated "trained" scientists to always remain open and objective.  If I'm not mistaken, a few decades ago we were concerned about global cooling.  One of my favorite historical notes is J. Harlan Bretz' study of eastern Washington, where he saw evidence of a giant, catastrophic series of floods, stripping all topsoil out of certain areas and moving huge rocks hundreds of miles.  Presenting his findings to the geological world he was almost laughed off of the stage, as they at the time held firmly to a "gradualist" view of geological processes.  J.T. Pardee set the record straight a few decades later upon discovering evidence of a huge ice-age lake (Look at the hillsides surrounding Missoula, MT - they are like stairsteps, clearly the shores of an ice-age lake.)  The ice dam holding all that water back was roughly at the Idaho border, near lake Pend Oreille.  Evidence holds that it was undercut and failed repeatedly as the ice sheets melted and withdrew to the north.  That ice age came to a rather abrupt end about 15,000 to 12,000 years ago, no thanks to man.   So hold onto your hats boys, we're all on this rock together!  And it's not our feet on the rudder pedals, IMHO. - Turbo

Edited by Turbo