Blood Pressure

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been searching for a way to bring down borderline bp for a while now and stumbled on something that worked to lower my bp 20-30 points in days.  I know it sounds like I am selling something or pitching something, I'm not.  I eliminated grains, sugars and potatoes from my diet and the bp dropped.  Dont know if it will work for everyone but worked for me without any medication.  We are eating a lot of pinto beans in place of the potatoes. 

Posted (edited)

Paul,  My ex supposedly knew something about nutrients:  She told me that if you eat corn and beans together that those two starches combine into some sort of protein.  Guess it was good that I was raised eating Cornbread and Great Northern beans, and more brown rice than potatoes!  I think the Cayenne pepper ate up some of the starches and fat too!  Salt is a big thing too, but some of the salt substitutes should not be used if you are on bp meds.  You have to ask more about that with someone who knows.   I just don't use the salt shaker.   They tried twice to put me on Statins to lower cholesterol and it almost killed me.  I do just fine without it.  I've heard that the side-affects from Statins are worse than the good it does, and that was true in my case.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this