Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where did you fly today ?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Ya, isn't it great. I am going to sight it in tommorrow, along with bringing my airplane home to replace another windshield.

Posted

Ya, isn't it great. I am going to sight it in tommorrow, along with bringing my airplane home to replace another windshield.

you werent having flashbacks and thinking you were in an open cockpit bipe and tried to shoot down the red baron through the windshield did you :dunno::lol:

:BC:

Posted

Where did I fly today? .....

About a half dozen times around the pattern in a 172.

Biennial on my SEP :hammerhead:

X-wind on limits and an instructor who I have previously snagged for a shit load of misdemeanors. Needless to say, he snagged me back, big style. At least my flying was on the ball and I am now good to go on my SEP for another 2 years.

Can't wait to get my baby here and do some real flying! Ferry flight is planned ... see my other post in "buying my new Avid".

Jezz

Posted

Where did I fly today? .....

About a half dozen times around the pattern in a 172.

Biennial on my SEP :hammerhead:

X-wind on limits and an instructor who I have previously snagged for a shit load of misdemeanors. Needless to say, he snagged me back, big style. At least my flying was on the ball and I am now good to go on my SEP for another 2 years.

Can't wait to get my baby here and do some real flying! Ferry flight is planned ... see my other post in "buying my new Avid".

Jezz

Kinda proves the ole saying.. "careful of the toes you step on today cause they may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow" :lol:

Posted

Kinda proves the ole saying.. "careful of the toes you step on today cause they may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow" :lol:

Hey Leni!

Too right, but in my line of work I don't have a whole lot of choice in pissing people off - it's what I'm paid to do. At least I try to be fair about how I do it. The guy had a point - He wanted engine failure plans stated before take off and I didn't do it (the fact that I have a chart of all the surrounding fields next to the airfield, and a forced landing plan into each of them worked out doesn't count - If there are 2 pilots in the AC together then there's no excuse for not letting each other know what you will do in an emergency - my bad!!!).

Going away now to lick my wounds!

Jezz

Posted

Hey Leni!

Too right, but in my line of work I don't have a whole lot of choice in pissing people off - it's what I'm paid to do. At least I try to be fair about how I do it. The guy had a point - He wanted engine failure plans stated before take off and I didn't do it (the fact that I have a chart of all the surrounding fields next to the airfield, and a forced landing plan into each of them worked out doesn't count - If there are 2 pilots in the AC together then there's no excuse for not letting each other know what you will do in an emergency - my bad!!!).

Going away now to lick my wounds!

Jezz

I hear you! As a Quality Control Manager it is my job to be the bad guy.... I try to be nice about it and make sure all players know it is just a job and nothing personal. But if some idiot does want to make it personal, I have no problem stepping up to the plate and help him see the error of his ways :lol: