Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KR 1 parts on ebay

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,  Maybe some of you remember that I picked up an old KR 1 last fall.  I finally got around to tearing it apart in the last few days.  Not really Avid or Kitfox type parts, but some of us have our hands into other aircraft as well.  Or maybe know someone else who does.  Anyway,  I put up 8 items, landing gear, wheels, nose gear, motor mount, ect, ect.  Here is a link to one item, if you click on see other items, the rest of them should show up.  I have to figure out how to ship the VW engine if/when it sells so it's not listed yet.  Anyway, here goes.  JImChuk

http://www.ebay.com/itm/292130784861?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Posted

a

Auction ends tomorrow evening on these parts.  Don't miss out if you have a need for any thing there.  JImChuk

Posted

a

Auction ends tomorrow evening on these parts.  Don't miss out if you have a need for any thing there.  JImChuk

Still waiting to hear if the rest will be a Wind T, or new body for lawn tractor.  ;<)  EDMO

Posted

Not sure yet Ed.  I'll have to get it out of the hangar one way or the other.  I was pulling the grand kids around in it last fall behind the ATV.  Kind of figured to jury rig some wheels on it and make it a play thing for them.  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure yet Ed.  I'll have to get it out of the hangar one way or the other.  I was pulling the grand kids around in it last fall behind the ATV.  Kind of figured to jury rig some wheels on it and make it a play thing for them.  JImChuk

Still think you should paint it Safety Orange - Otherwise some fool will report a UFO landing!  ;<)   EDMO

Posted

My PC went on the blink for a few days, and I had to use my laptop that didn't have all my pictures on it.  Here are a couple of shots of the grandkids in the KR 1 last fall.  Maybe future pilots???  Sold 5 of the 8 items I had on ebay, relisted the unsold stuff.  JImChuk

Photo0982.jpg

Photo0988.jpg

Photo0986.jpg

Photo0994.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

From the smiles I think you have a couple of pilots. I wish I lived closer a kr1 would be fun to play with

Posted (edited)

If you sold the throttle and stick, I guess you can make some wooden ones for the "Pilots"?  Great training toy!  Still needs Orange paint and Air Force emblems!  ;<)  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Hey Ed, Throttle quadrant went to a guy in RI yesterday.  He posted a bunch of Avid parts on here a while back.  I think he may still have the MK IV fuselage he had.  Maybe I'll paint the KR 1 orange with white lettering that says  "Balkan Airfarce" on each side.  (I actually live in Balkan Township.  JImChuk

Posted (edited)

Hey Ed, Throttle quadrant went to a guy in RI yesterday.  He posted a bunch of Avid parts on here a while back.  I think he may still have the MK IV fuselage he had.  Maybe I'll paint the KR 1 orange with white lettering that says  "Balkan Airfarce" on each side.  (I actually live in Balkan Township.  JImChuk

"Balkan Airfarce UFO" (Un-Flying Object)!  ;<)  EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I posted the VW engine on ebay this morning if any one is interested or knows some one who may be.  Probablyl wont show up till 8 PM PDT though.  Item # is 29214192105  JImChuk