Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1994 KITFOX SPEEDSTER PROJECT ebay

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I used to be able to copy the heading address, but tried 4 times on this and failed each time.  Ebay # 172725735848.  Arizona sale.  

This should be a Kitfox 5.   EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted (edited)

Here you go Ed.  Looks like a nice kit for someone.  JImChuk

I just left clicked on the start of the address, moved to the end of it with the button down.  The address  turns blue.  Then right click at the end and click on copy.  When you get to your post and want to insert it, right click, then click on paste, and it will appear.  (Hopefully)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Kitfox-speedster-Experimental-Project-/172725735848?hash=item28374191a8:g:n9YAAOSwMvtZPWVm&vxp=mtr

Edited by 1avidflyer
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Here you go Ed.  Looks like a nice kit for someone.  JImChuk

I just left clicked on the start of the address, moved to the end of it with the button down.  The address  turns blue.  Then right click at the end and click on copy.  When you get to your post and want to insert it, right click, then click on paste, and it will appear.  (Hopefully)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Kitfox-speedster-Experimental-Project-/172725735848?hash=item28374191a8:g:n9YAAOSwMvtZPWVm&vxp=mtr

That is a real bargain if you get it close to the opening bid price of $5K - No bids on it yet.  Flying Kitfox 5s are bringing $50K or more.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

It's a Model IV speedster according to the seller.  Still a good deal if you get it for under $10k, I think.

Posted (edited)

As of yesterday, there was one bid of $4995 on it - Someone is going to get a bargain - Wish it was in Missouri instead of Arizona.   Just checked on it and now is $5600 with 5 bids - Going to be sold in 10 hours.  It may go to $10K?   EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

SOLD $6200.  EDMO

Posted

Wow!  not a lot of money for what it was.  Imagine what the inflation on the $14,000 they paid for it new would come out to now.  JImChuk