Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e854804e-1f77-3d65-9de9-631bc4892555/ss_news-chopper-spots-alligator.html

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Yahoo news:  Florida - Miami news?  NYT post says "News chopper spots alligator eating body of plane crash victim"   Florida is not a good place to crash!   EDMO 

Posted

Something fishy (no pun intended) about the whole story.  Flight school didn't report missing plane for 3 days....

Did you see the one a few days ago where a Balloon crash landed in a pond just outside Disneyworld?  The media were all disappointed the passengers all got out before the local resident alligators feasted on the manna from heaven!

Mark

Posted (edited)

Something fishy (no pun intended) about the whole story.  Flight school didn't report missing plane for 3 days....

Did you see the one a few days ago where a Balloon crash landed in a pond just outside Disneyworld?  The media were all disappointed the passengers all got out before the local resident alligators feasted on the manna from heaven!

Mark

yes, I saw that one.  I would exterminate all those walking remnants from beyond the dinosaur age, but the tree-huggers would feed me to them!  Too many "Steve Irwins" in the world making money off of the beasts!  

Why are my HS photos showing here?  I posted them in POLYESTER post - not here!   Site is Fkn up!  Donno how to delete them without deleting post.   EDMO

IMG_1686.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

Edited by EDMO