Avid kit for sale near Reno

13 posts in this topic

Posted

not STOL or speed wing, just standard 110 MPH wing?? hmm.. ya got me stumped on that one :lol:

Posted

I just tried to call him but got the answering machine.  Kind of interesting though is the phone # prefix is 864, and that's the prefix in Greenville Sc.  (wife's daughter lives there) and the supposed location of the kit is near Reno.  I'm guessing it's a heavy hauler wing if it's a MK IV and not a speedwing.  Who knows though? :-)  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm here for a look see I suppose.  I could drive out there for somebody.  It's about 35-40 minutes away between brush fires.  

Dan

Posted

I'm 25 min away in Fallon NV. Could possibly go look this week after work.

Posted

Wonder if it's sold.  I left my # on his answering machine, and never got a return call.  JImChuk

Posted

This thread needs a bump.  Looks like a great prjct for someone who can get to this and back in a days worth of travel.  Did you get a call back Jim?

Posted

Nope.  JImChuk

Posted

Posting expired.

I reached out to him a couple times with no reply.  

Maybe he was just listing it to appease his significant other with no intent to sell?

Posted

I just tried to call him but got the answering machine.  Kind of interesting though is the phone # prefix is 864, and that's the prefix in Greenville Sc.  (wife's daughter lives there) and the supposed location of the kit is near Reno.  I'm guessing it's a heavy hauler wing if it's a MK IV and not a speedwing.  Who knows though? :-)  JImChuk

Jim, can you remember that ad? Check this out:

https://greenville.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=avid%20plane&sort=rel

Posted

I don't remember what the Reno kit looked like or if there were pictures of it either for that mater.  Supermotive, where abouts are you located?  JImChuk

Posted (edited)

This is the same posting as the other thread.

I was also stalking a posting out of Reno a month or two ago, this one is a different kit, but not sure about the one from Reno in 2017.

Edited by Airplanenate

Posted

I don't remember what the Reno kit looked like or if there were pictures of it either for that mater.  Supermotive, where abouts are you located?  JImChuk

Greenville, SC. The seller mover from the Reno area to Greenville.