Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trying to contact Joey C5Engineer

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I keep going to members list to send message to Joey, but it keeps coming up with "error" when I click on his name, so am posting PM here:

Joey,  If you don't have a radiator yet, I just got a new 912 rad in the mail.  Also have new 912 exhausts, muffler.  And some other Kitfox parts that will be for sale later at less than Kitfox or Rotax prices.  PM me.  EDMO

Posted

I keep going to members list to send message to Joey, but it keeps coming up with "error" when I click on his name, so am posting PM here:

Joey,  If you don't have a radiator yet, I just got a new 912 rad in the mail.  Also have new 912 exhausts, muffler.  And some other Kitfox parts that will be for sale later at less than Kitfox or Rotax prices.  PM me.  EDMO

Update:  I still don't know why I couldn't PM Joey from members list, but found him in an old PM and did contact him - guess I could have done the same where I found his handle on a post.  EDMO

Posted

Had this happen before. Let me check my settings maybe it got to set to no PMs or something. 

Posted

Had this happen before. Let me check my settings maybe it got to set to no PMs or something. 

Joey,  It wasn't just PMs - Usually you can get a members profile and other stuff in addition to sending messages from members list - When I clicked on your handle I just got an error message 3 times - No nothing for you! ???  EDMO