Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

what its all about

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally got to spend a little time in the air again.  This is what its all about to me these days!

raw.jpg

20170717_162640.jpg

9 people like this

Posted

Love the first picture but the second one is priceless!

Hang on tight and build lots of memories, it goes by in the blink of an eye. I'm sure I am not the first to tell you this and I certainly won't be the last. Thanks for sharing, awesome!

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like someone is having a great time! Mike

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Looks like the best part for her was the headset, that was the big deal with my grandchildren.  It has s great t get the children in the air.

I ran into a young man the other day in Douglas that I gave his first flightf in my Q2 over fifteen years ago.  He is now working at Backcountry Super Cubs and is hoping to get started on his pilots license. Said he was addicted from that first flight when he was 8 yrs.  Made my day for sure. It was a Young Eagles event.

Edited by wypaul
2 people like this

Posted

My daughters also love to fly . Looks like you may have a little pilot on your hands . 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hang on tight and build lots of memories, it goes by in the blink of an eye. I'm sure I am not the first to tell you this and I certainly won't be the last. Thanks for sharing, awesome!

oh i know too well.  My next youngest is 24. 

She is my buddy, doesnt matter if its in the boat,  wheeler or plane she is by my side!

:BC:

2 people like this

Posted

She is my buddy, doesnt matter if its in the boat,  wheeler or plane she is by my side!

I would say you are a man with his priorities well in order!

1 person likes this

Posted

I would say you are a man with his priorities well in order!

Thank you sir! 

Posted

What a cutie!  Daddy's best copilot!

I already feel sorry for her first boyfriend.  Daddy's gonna eat him alive...

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Leni, That is perfect!

I get to fly my daughter out to hunt caribou in a couple of weeks.  She is 30 now with 2 kids but she is still my daughter; I am really looking forward to it!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday Leni ! I know it's a day early, but I got my birthday present a day early also. This was the best birthday present I have ever had. Talked my granddaughter into taxing over to the gas pumps with me. After filling the tank i asked her if she wanted to go around the patch, she said yes. After we got airborne she asked if we could keep going, she had a grin from ear to ear the rest of the night until we landed. 

Edited by Bandit
2 people like this

Posted

20170830_185613.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Imagine how happy she would have been if your were side by side in your Avid.  :-)  Really  though, whatever plane you take your grandkid up flying in, it's a good thing.  I have a couple of grandkids that are 5 and 3, one of these days they will be sitting next to me with a smile on their face.   I'm glad for you, and your grand daughter!  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Mr!  getting the kids / grand kids in the air and seeing their faces warms the heart for sure!  Can't wait to get home to my early birthday present, her birthday is the day before mine :)