Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Road trip

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Pulling out of here at 330AM in the morning to meet the buyer of my Powered Parachute 400 miles North of here. I'm coming about halfway back. I got invited to stay the night from a guy off another forum on a Flying Ranch up near Mt Shasta. Hopefully I can make a good contact and have a cool destination to fly to this summer. 900 miles and I'm planning on being back by Noon on Sunday...can't wait... :banghead::hammerhead: :hammerhead:

Posted

I met up with the buyer of my Ultralight early today and got back on the road early so I said screw it and just kept driving. I drove 810 miles in just under 13 hours. It was a nice drive though down I-5. I got some sweet shots of Mt Shasta along the way.

IMG_5645.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5660.jpg

The view just driving

IMG_5662.jpg

My other big hobby besides Avids is Toyotas. I have a fully built 4-Runner that is a full on rockcrawler. My wife drives a Camry and I drive a fairly modified Tundra. I have gobs of Poser shots and here's a few more.

IMG_5666.jpg

These shots were actually taken at the Weed, CA airport that I stopped to check out.

IMG_5669.jpg

Posted

Joey, California has lots of beautiful country,most people think of it as nothing but skyscrapers and housing developments.Which it does have plenty of them also.I know the area your pics are at real well as I was born in Ashland, Oregon just over the border.Lots of hunting and fishing in that area,pics bring back good old memories.Randy