Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Just a reminder

7 posts in this topic

Posted

If anyone building an Avid , Kitfox or whatever needs anything powder coated let me know. I have a fairly large oven in my garage and very fair on pricing. I can even weld and modify parts too . 

2 people like this

Posted

A few things I've powder coated . I can even ceramic coat too . 

20150605_195116.jpg

20160806_172210.jpg

20161204_172644.jpg

20170519_111733.jpg

Posted (edited)

I hope Jim Chuk don't notice that Pink/Purple spinner - He may start on the "Pink shirts for Nose Dragger Pilots" talk again!  I R 1 too!  ;<)  There is a large commercial Powder Coating company close to me - I can bring in most any amount and only get charged $20 per load.   Whole fuselage and parts blasted and coated is $500.  Didn't find him until after I paid $1000 for blasting and 2 coats of epoxy on mine.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'll wear the pink nose dragger shirt it doesn't bother me I have a wife and 2 daughters haha. I had a loehle 5151 but sold it for my avid with training wheels and I would do it all over again if I had to. I wish I could do a airframe but mines not that big . I do have a account with tiger powder and can get all the crazy colors and stuff that they have so the possibilities are endless.

Edited by chopndrag
1 person likes this

Posted

I have blood running out of my mouth from biting my tongue..... :-)  Actually, we just like picking on you Ed.  ;-)  :-)  JImChuk

2 people like this

Posted

As long as I have my bike it equals out the nose dragger haha :biker2: . Suicide shift and no front brake . Also has no speedo or gauges of any kind . Picture is my wife modeling with it and before it was redone a few years ago . Other is picking my daughter up from school with it . 

04-11-15-22-34~21.jpg

7E2zXQh8r4sO.jpeg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have blood running out of my mouth from biting my tongue..... :-)  Actually, we just like picking on you Ed.  ;-)  :-)  JImChuk

You would break your teeth if you tried biting on my old tough hide!  Not offended at all - Love all the BS!  ;<)  I found western pink shirts with two pockets and snaps - I don't wear "Hollywood Snowflake"  clothes!   I thought about painting my bird pink & black in Jim's honor, but decided that was too much!   I had a pink & gray 1956 Pontiac once, but had it painted midnight blue after the fashion craze ended.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO