Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey Leni!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Leni - I know you are still on your Lotus floats (and will probably stay on them), but how long into the spring are "you" Alaska flyers on skis?

(Did you get my voicemail Thursday?)

Posted

Leni - I know you are still on your Lotus floats (and will probably stay on them), but how long into the spring are "you" Alaska flyers on skis?

(Did you get my voicemail Thursday?)

Just got home from a flight to my cousins for a weekend crawfish boil... not too shabby, had 114 on the ground flying under some 747 on the approach into ANC. Gotta love floats in the winter time.. cross the inlet at 200' and go direct to home staying out of the big boys airspace... but it does make you pucker a bit when the heavies are directly over head :lol:

Posted

Hey Leni,

Glad to hear that you made it home OK. Thanks for stopping by while you were in this neck of the woods. I look forward to getting a chance to do some flying together next time.

You got me thinking about those Catalina wings for my Avid+ now though...unsure.gif

Randy

Posted

Just got home from a flight to my cousins for a weekend crawfish boil... not too shabby, had 114 on the ground flying under some 747 on the approach into ANC. Gotta love floats in the winter time.. cross the inlet at 200' and go direct to home staying out of the big boys airspace... but it does make you pucker a bit when the heavies are directly over head :lol:

Give me a call this evening if you can... (PM Sent, too)

Posted

Hey Leni,

Glad to hear that you made it home OK. Thanks for stopping by while you were in this neck of the woods. I look forward to getting a chance to do some flying together next time.

You got me thinking about those Catalina wings for my Avid+ now though...unsure.gif

Randy

I will get some pics of them when I go over to Bobs today... I'm thinking that will be the "ticket" Next time home weather permitting, we will have to hook up and fly someplace!

:BC:

Posted

That sounds good! Let me know when you are back.

Randy