Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

? for Whizzers

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Any one deal with Whizzers? He posted a for sale listing items he was cleaning out of his shop. I was interested in the kitfox belly radiator and got one pm and have not heard anything from him in over a week. If anyone knows him could you let him know I am interested. If someone else has a kitfox type belly radiator and I don't hear from him I am looking for one if it is in usable condition and price is decent.

Mark

Posted

He answers emails from my experience.

Posted (edited)

Mark,  I have a Kitfox 3 belly rad that was involved in a crash - it has a twist in it, and I cant guarantee that it will work without being fixed by a rad shop - guess I could take it to a local shop for testing, or maybe get the twist taken out of it, but the price would go up.  Asking $75 + $15 for shipping, as is.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Any one deal with Whizzers? He posted a for sale listing items he was cleaning out of his shop. I was interested in the kitfox belly radiator and got one pm and have not heard anything from him in over a week. If anyone knows him could you let him know I am interested. If someone else has a kitfox type belly radiator and I don't hear from him I am looking for one if it is in usable condition and price is decent.

Mark

I got a brand new one sitting here would let go for 150 also have a couple fire wall filler necks would sell for 20 bucks a piece let me know.

Posted

TJay I sent you a PM