Glendo WY fly-in

4 posts in this topic

Posted

We are having the annual Glendo Fly-in this weekend at 76V.  There is a bunch of us the arrive on Saturday morning and camp with the main event on Sunday. The town of Glendo provides some fuel money ($25 this year I think) for anyone that flies in and there are cash prizes for the balloon pop and the flour drop happening on Sunday starting around 8:00 am.  Also Glendo provides lunch on Sunday and we have a potluck Saturday evening with pulled pork provided by our EAA group.  It is great fun for those of you looking for a place o fly to this weekend and the weather is looking good.  This strip is good for Cessnas, Pipers and other such training type aircraft too.:lmao:

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll be that guy... pics please!

Posted

Here are a few pics from the Glendo fly-in this weekend. We had about 20 planes and one turbine whirlybird, about 200 people.

Great times for most everyone.  Wyoming winds joined into to make the event more interesting but we did get all of the events completed including the stuffed animal drop which is a big hit for the little children including two of my great grandchildren.

IMG_0914.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0917.JPG

IMG_0918.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

Looks like a good time was had by all! Mike