Wanted O 360 A1A

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone, looking for an o-360 A1A  rebuildable core with accessories for my Magnum project.  Thanks!!

Posted

Why the A1A?

Posted

I might know of one I'll ask about it . Where are you located ?

Posted

I am located in Colorado, high elevation. That's why I need all the power I can get. Thanks for checking on one for me!

As far as why I want an A1A is because they have a great reputation for durability and is capable of adding a constant speed prop if needed (wanted). I would consider other variants, but the A1A is what my mechanic suggested I get.

Posted

I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but it's 160 HP, plenty of engine for a Magnum I believe.  This stuff belongs to a friend of mine.  Age has caught up to him and he realizes he wont finish the Rebel.  Zero time engine that came out of a 172 and was then rebuilt.  JImChuk

MURPHY REBELFOR SALE 95% complete firewall back, including 1900 Chek floats rigged for Rebel all Ontario Mods JPI EGT CHT JPI fuel flow Aero flash belly strobe, Becker transponder(needs work) Icom A210 transceiver Homebuilt Angel of attack, steel landing gear Lnd.lights NO windshield. $34,000. Zero time 0320 160hp.$13,500. NO Prop. Will sell complete package for $45,000. Health forces sale. Phone calls only • Contact Keith E. Pierson12793, Owner - located Hibbing, MN USA • Telephone: 218 263 5365 • Posted September 19, 2017 Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This Ad

Posted

That looks like a good deal for someone, but I am set on a 180hp.  Thanks again!

Barry

Posted

After some researching, and sticker shock, I am also considering a o-320 160hp.  Thanks for the information, I will call and see if he still has his engine.  Thanks!

1 person likes this