Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kitfox Vixen for sale

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saw this on barnstormers.  Way way less than a new kit price.  JImChuk

KIT FOX VIXEN PROJECT • $10,500 • FOR SALE About 90% complete. Main parts needed for completion are: Cowling and windshield, These are available from the factory. 2.5 liter Subaru engine. Warp Drive 3 blade carbon fiber ground adjustable prop. Wheel pants. Wings and tail feathers are finished and painted. Fuselage is painted with silver but not yet color coated. Paint for fuselage is included (ensign white) Trailer with power loading winch and folding loading ramps Panel with wiring radios and instruments complete • Contact John R. Hubbard, Owner - located Valley Center, CA USA • Telephone: 7607498374 . • Fax: 7607498374 • Posted October 9, 2017 Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdView Larger Pictures

1x1.gif

thumb.jpg?modified=1507596831thumb.jpg?modified=1507596978thumb.jpg?modified=1507597027thumb.jpg?modified=1507597069thumb.jpg?modified=1507597118

Posted

Always amazes me how far people go before they give up

and lose interest. That one could be flying in no time. Wonder why it was never finished. 

Posted

Not sure about the engine, but even without it, it seems like a good price for a buyer.  Sad to see the dream slip away from the owner though.  JImChuk

Posted

Screamer deal!!! These always come around after I buy something..... :(

Posted

Can the Subaru and put in a Lycoming or Continental.  Would make a great plane!

Posted

Screamer deal!!! These always come around after I buy something..... :(

Yes - Extremely wish I had bought one of these when they were new kits and enjoyed lots of flying instead of putting in years and $$$$ modifying the older version.  EDMO