Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Avid project on barnstormers

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saw this on barnstormers.  Serial # says it's a C model.  Does have the MK IV cowl and motor mount though.  JImChuk

AVID FLYER MARK IV • $7,499 • FOR SALE Avid Flyer Mark IV. Great Winter Project. This Avid has been garage kept it's entire life and needs to be finished. Kit number 857. This is an excellent project. Engine is a Rotax 582 Gray. We have all required gauges to complete the panel. The aircraft is in Livonia, MI 734-564-3878. Would trade for Early Bronco 1966-1977. $7499 Rotax 582 Exhaust + upgraded motor mount Air Dale Fuel Tanks New Covering Wood Prop New • Contact Steven Mcfall - EXPERIENCE RC, Owner - located Livonia, MI USA • Telephone: 734-564-3878 . • Posted October 9, 2017 Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdView Larger Pictures

1x1.gif

thumb.jpg?modified=1507065721thumb.jpg?modified=1507065721thumb.jpg?modified=1507065721thumb.jpg?modified=1507065721thumb.jpg?modified=1507065721

Posted

Kinda funny I offered him $8K right before I bought my Kitfox. There is 2 guys involved with that project and I think at least one of them is having a hard time letting go. The current owners have done very little on the project but the workmanship so far looked real good. Mike

Posted

Mike,  your comment reminded me of the Gambler song.  "Got to know when to hold um, know when to fold um."  JImChuk