Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Testing my new camera set up

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I pieced together some of my RAM parts and used a suction cup mount on my passenger side door. It vibrated a bit more than I thought it would but at least I have a starting point and a way to mount my digi cam now. I have a ubolt style mount too but it will only fit on a 1" tube. I'm going to work on mounting it on the rear cross member someplace and try that. Until then here's a short vid I shot on a .7 hour flight after work today.

Posted

I pieced together some of my RAM parts and used a suction cup mount on my passenger side door. It vibrated a bit more than I thought it would but at least I have a starting point and a way to mount my digi cam now. I have a ubolt style mount too but it will only fit on a 1" tube. I'm going to work on mounting it on the rear cross member someplace and try that. Until then here's a short vid I shot on a .7 hour flight after work today.

Joey Thats great,Can hear the sound real good and nice landing to boot.I mounted a camera in my dragster once and I used a Roberts pole holder mount that we sell here at our boat shop. It clamped on the roll bar and then I made a adapter to hook to a VCR camera.I was pretty proud the way it turned out but first time I went to use it the NHRA tech guy made me take it off,he said it was not approved, NHRA tech guys suck...so dont know how it would have worked.Anyhow yours works pretty good. Randy