912, Late Kitfox Weights and ??? Parts

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I gave you a price for 2 sets, so cut that in half and send me a check with your address.  I will send you the set with fittings I showed in PM.   I think I PM'd my address to you - If not, then send me a PM.   EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Are any of the brake pedals still available?

Posted (edited)

Are any of the brake pedals still available?

Yes,  I have a spare set of 4 Cessna pedals and the sets of Kitfox pedals I showed in photo - maybe some more? 

$25 each for Cessna plus $20 for shipping either 2 or 4.  $15 each for Kitfox plus $15 shipping for 2, $20 for 4.   EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

What are the rudder pedals for and do you still have them?  Are they set up for the new style of master cylinders?  I made a potential purchase today of a KitFox 2, where the previous owner got about half way through trying convert the rudder pedals to the new style.

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

What are the rudder pedals for and do you still have them?  Are they set up for the new style of master cylinders?  I made a potential purchase today of a KitFox 2, where the previous owner got about half way through trying convert the rudder pedals to the new style.

Thanks.

I don't know what "new style master cylinders" are?  I don't know if these pedals have the tab for the MCs welded on them - I haven't looked at them for a while and need to do that soon.  They were for earlier models, KF1 or 2.  I sold the KF4 pedals.  I don't know how I will feel for the next two weeks of radiation.  I've got a set of 4 Cessna pedals I would take $100 plus $15 shipping to U.S.A.   EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

I hope you get to feeling better.

The original pedal master cylinder bottoms were more of a slot and thinner.  The new master cylinders that were bought had a more round bottom and required the tabs to be further apart.

The plane hasn't been registered in almost five years and hasn't been flown in more than that.  The current owner is supposed to get ahold of the FAA to find out the best way to conduct the sale.  If it all works out, I will post pictures, but definitely going to be a bit of a project.

Posted

The original pedal master cylinder bottoms were more of a slot and thinner.  The new master cylinders that were bought had a more round bottom and required the tabs to be further apart.

The plane hasn't been registered in almost five years and hasn't been flown in more than that.  The current owner is supposed to get ahold of the FAA to find out the best way to conduct the sale.  If it all works out, I will post pictures, but definitely going to be a bit of a project.

I have 4 of the MC4 that have the half-round bottoms.  I know that none of my pedals have the tabs for them.  EDMO

Posted

I have 4 of the MC4 that have the half-round bottoms.  I know that none of my pedals have the tabs for them.  EDMO

What are you wanting for the MC4 ?

Posted

What are you wanting for the MC4 ?

Leni,  These have the hole in the rod end and not threaded for a fork.  Make me a PM offer if interested.  EDMO