Wider gear options for the IV

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Vance,

Would you be willing to part with your Mark IV spare fuselage. Mine got damaged when I was backing up

hit the left wing, pushed it forward and cause the cage members to brake in several places.

Then if you could help me repair it I'd also be grateful.

david

Posted

question,

Would anyone have the plans for the fuselage (cage section) so that I can repair my avid flyer.

(949) 566.7189

David

Posted

Vance,

Would you be willing to part with your Mark IV spare fuselage. Mine got damaged when I was backing up

hit the left wing, pushed it forward and cause the cage members to brake in several places.

Then if you could help me repair it I'd also be grateful.

david

David, this fuselage was damaged in a trailering accident also. It needs a lot of repair. I do not have the means to repair it at this time. Another year or so  and I should have my shop built. I have been thinking about building a Badass Stol plane out of it someday. Not sure what will happen with it. 

Posted

Vance

Could I bring my fuselage up your way after Christmas and before New year to fix it (welding that needs to be done)?

And we work something out.

Posted

Sorry I am in the middle of finishing an airplane and already have another job in line after that. Between those and my regular job a have no time for another job. 

Posted

Dee, where are you located? I’m at Clarkston and I have a Avid 4 you can get the messerments off of and a c model I did extensive repairs and upgrades to. Might be of some help?

Posted

Is there not a plans drawing Around somewhere? I would be shocked if there isn’t.