Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New to me 2000 Skystar Kitfox IV

6 posts in this topic

Posted

This was the airplane I  looked at 12K I thought that was a good price....140 hours since new and looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor.....I feel a little nervous flying it because I dont want to get a rock  ding or spec of mud on it, it so nice......and it was only 155 miles away so out and back in one day. All the paperwork is nice and up to date and records very well kept

Has a 503 with a C box 3:1 ratio turing a warp drive 70 inch prop...runs like a dream.....mark.

On Trailer.jpg

Elt ID.pdf

9 Engine left side.JPG

3 Panel.JPG

2 Interior.JPG

1Engine Right side.JPG

7 Left Front..JPG

1 Right Rear.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

My ex wife is flying down from Alaska to check up on me ina few days. She lost her parents last years and siblings and I lost my parents last year and she is afraid something will happen to me and she will be left all alone.... but Im not a daredevil anymore.... Im am very careful in my approach to driving and flying.....SHe  knows I have 2 planes and one is for sale, I didnt tell her I bought another one because she will throw a fit, so I have two of them hid in my enclosed trailers....!!!! She just doesnt understand that flying airplanes is an incurable form of madness for which there is no know cure!!!!

Mark

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

That looks a lot like tcj's plane.   ???  My Xs were the same way.  Current wife offered to just bury me in the wreck if I had one!  ;<)  EDMO

Edited by EDMO
1 person likes this

Posted

From Ellensburg?

Posted

Congrats, looks nice!

Posted

Yes it is from Ellensburg....