Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What was he thinking?

2 posts in this topic

Posted

All the guys in my Hangar are gone on a trip to the Baja of Mexico right now. Occasionally the guy under the lift I'm on parks his car there when he's gone on an overnight trip. He leaves the keys in it so I can move it to lower down my plane. When I showed up to fly yesterday this was sitting under my plane.

Turbocharged Mazda RX-7

IMG_5741.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg

I wanted to go fly so I checked and the keys were in it. What were they thinking leaving a car like that in a place where a guy in his 20's would have to get in it and move it..hahahaha. Pretty cool little car..... Okay I know what your thinking... I just backed it out and parked it so I could go fly because I didn't even know who's car it was. It must have been a friend of one of the guys who went to Mexico. It was pretty tempting to go do some drifting on the ramp with it though :BC:

Posted

you have more restraint than I do.. I woulda had to take her out and open it up... you know its not good to just start an engine for a sec then shut it down. You must get it up to operating temp so it will cook the water out of it :lol:

:BC: