I have  the following props for sale

1. Ivo UL 72"  regular GA  tractor for Rotax 912 including spinner.  $350 

2. GSC 72" GA with spinner $250

shipping not included

IMG_0931.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

Edited by wypaul

Posted

Well im interested in the props but question is will they fit a 582-C box? Im not to good with knowing about props yet.   Also im in Ester, Alaska, 99725, i wonder where ur at and what shippin mayb. 

Posted

If they fit a 912 tractor application, they wont fit a 582 tractor application.  582 application requires a left hand prop.  Real good price on the IVO, I have a new one hanging on the wall for the 92 if/when I get the Kitfox 4 done.  (new IVO is $660 plus extra for the spinner)  Paul, I was more trying to clarify what you had and help fill out the add when I asked about it.  If the one I have wasn't hanging on the wall, I'd buy yours.  Maybe if no one else picks it up, I will anyway for a spare.  Maybe list it on Team Kitfox as well.  JImChuk

Posted

I’m interested in the prop if it’s still around after my bank account recovers from Christmas.

Posted

Ok, Joey we will see what happens, I'm not in a hurry to sell.

Posted

Ahhhh i c.  Hahahaaa thanks for the info Jim! Like i said im still learning hahaaaa. Ahhh heck Joey buy urself a present just ask ur better half first thats what i do. :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

Wypaul,

Where are you located? 

I have a 72" 2-blade warp on my Model IV Kitfox, 80hp 912, and I'm only getting 1050 fpm climb at 5500 rpm solo with half fuel, and 90 mph at 5000 rpm. Wondering if the Ivo will do better. Would like to pick it up and put an IFA retrofit, as I hear nothing but good performance from them on a setup likemine. 

Jared in NC 

Edited by 500helicrazy
Spelling
1 person likes this

Posted

72" TWO blade is not enough prop on that engine-plane combination.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Jared,

I'm in central Wy, a fair piece from the piedmont. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

72" TWO blade is not enough prop on that engine-plane combination.

Totally agree - You need to call Darrol at Warp and get a trade - a 3-blade 68" is probably the best WD for that engine, from what I have heard.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Wypaul,

Where are you located? 

I have a 72" 2-blade warp on my Model IV Kitfox, 80hp 912, and I'm only getting 1050 fpm climb at 5500 rpm solo with half fuel, and 90 mph at 5000 rpm. Wondering if the Ivo will do better. Would like to pick it up and put an IFA retrofit, as I hear nothing but good performance from them on a setup likemine. 

Jared in NC 

I have a Avid flyer standard wood three blade I think 68in I want to sell , would that work. Never mounted ground adjustable for 582. 

Posted

Jared i pm u about prop.