Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why is this one here?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Well it seems I got goat roped into being the new chapter VP this year and my goal is to get more activities going within the chapter.  If anyone else has a local chapter they would like to have placed here just let me know.  We are all airplane nuts so we can add and grow as needed!

Pull up a chair, stoke the fire put on a new pot of coffee for us and lets start some BSing.

:BC:

Posted (edited)

OK, here is a short movie of the elevator moving for the first time since we started restoration.  It’s a PA-12.  It’s exciting!

8879F866-D07E-4E67-98D5-563F4B3A694F.MOV

Edited by Robin
1 person likes this

Posted

Gotta love it when the work starts coming together!  Nice to see the kids helping and getting to know the plane from the ground up!

Posted

Good job on the Forum!!

thankyou

Shawn

1 person likes this

Posted

So im the one who goat Roped him into this :lmao:. should be a fun year for all . if any of you avid guys are down our way stop in coffee is always on at Treasure chest airstrip. runway is north and west of kenai radome  holler at me for any directions. 

J P 

907394-3579

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So im the one who goat Roped him into this :lmao:. should be a fun year for all . if any of you avid guys are down our way stop in coffee is always on at Treasure chest airstrip. runway is north and west of kenai radome  holler at me for any directions. 

J P 

907394-3579

what are d bag brothers for other than to create more work for eachother :snack:  im holding you accountable mr.  I expect warm hargar time! :lol:

Edited by akflyer

Posted

J P 

907394-3579

Thanks for the invite. I've been in the area a few times but it will probably be a while before I'm back in the neighborhood.