Landing gear drawings

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys do any of you have drawings for the standard tailwheel gear and also cabane gear as I would like fabricate a set so I go back to a tail wheel aircraft  

Thanks

Richard 

Posted

The cabane (hatz) gear that has been posted here in the past has flaws in the design that could or will lead to bent tubes in the fuse.  I have a new set up modeled that should take care of all the issues we have seen to date but until I beat the crap out of them on my own plane I wont be listing them as an item for sale. 

:BC:

Posted

No problem ak just keep me updated for when you are ready to sell but In the mean time do you have the drawings for the original gear 

Posted

The cabane (hatz) gear that has been posted here in the past has flaws in the design that could or will lead to bent tubes in the fuse.  I have a new set up modeled that should take care of all the issues we have seen to date but until I beat the crap out of them on my own plane I wont be listing them as an item for sale. 

:BC:

How did tha hatz gear work out for you

Posted (edited)

Lowell Fitt has a nice design that he sells as a kit, I put it on and love them. I can get you his email if you pm me.

small_gear.jpg.1727c5d7bfcc1cbbf9f9f6dae14ace4b.jpg

Edited by nlappos