Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Don't think this FBI is corrupt, really?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

From the FBI.gov website...

"Public corruption, the FBI’s top criminal investigative priority, poses a fundamental threat to our national security and way of life."

Never more so when they themselves are the target of multiple corruption investigations. I am sooo fed up with breaches of ethics, unproven crimes and cover-ups at the IRS, FBI, DOJ and State Dept. But every citizen who tried quickly found full well you can't fight Washington's unlimited resources. Hell, now even Washinton can't fight Washinton it seems, even when they laugh at the ridiculously stupid 'explanation' they expect us to accept without question. Gawd, what happened to the level of intelligence in the last few generations? Embarrassing. I just don't have a single shred of optimism that Goodlatte, Goudy, Nunes and every other honest Federal Govt Oversight Committee member have the ability to effectively counter the Washington, DC 'Secret Society' resistance movement.

Hate to be so cynical but I think the Convention of States as provided in the 5th Admendment of the US Constitution is not so far-fetched an idea anymore. Maybe the Framers were damn smart but cautiously cynical too, that representatives headed to the new Capital could handle the power.

Give me an afternoon with a rope and a tree, I got my pitchfork and know the way to DC...

4 people like this

Posted

Amen! The SWAMP has actually become an OCEAN!

Posted

Yes it has. Now this might surprise you, but I think there may well be a reasonably plausible explanation to this shitstorm of incredulousness. And it doesn't involve the leap of faith that the FBI somehow 'lost' those Strzok and Page text messages. Sure they were deliberately deleted by bad actors, but not before they were obtained and archived by the investigators investigating the investigators i.e. Mueller and the Fed Depts. Because, I would submit, this latest in the series of 'bombshells' leaked to harm Trump was done deliberately as part of a sting operation to ferret out both the leakers and collaborators within the FBI and DOJ. You can't get an understanding of this from main st media soundbites, here's todays podcast from Dan Bongino's radio show (2nd most listened to conservative podcast behind Ben Shapiro) that sums it up pretty good (4:15-39:20). CLICK HERE

Posted (edited)

Agree - I watch FOX News - All the other channels are nothing but Fake Garbage!  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Ed - Hope you are feeling better. Click the link and listen to the podcast if you have interest and the time. Good for chemo-brain, it will make you think! Check out the previous week or two of his radio shows as well. Tying together LOTS of individual events since 2016 to show a very convincing pattern, timeline and argument of widespread collusion and corruption. And these are not conjecture or some kind of far-fetched conspiracy theory, its based on [f]actual testimony and event news offered up by the most liberal of news organizations. I have been so pissed that everyone with the exception of Flynn has gotten a free pass on their actions (and I personally believe that Flynn is a true Patriot who took a bullet he didn't deserve to protect his family, not boss), but now I have my fingers crossed there actually is someone about to drop the hammer on these crooks. Looking forward to #ReleaseTheMemo next week.

Posted (edited)

Doug,  I only have a very few days before next Chemo when I am not weak, tired and feel bad bone pains.  Last Chemo is Jan. 31, Feb. 1 & 2, then about 2 weeks to recover from that.  Should start radiation sometime after Chemo.  Lots of time to keep up with the news on FOX.  I agree.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Great podcast. Thanks for posting.

Posted

Glad someone listened. I find the high level of apathy regarding matters of corruption and collusion by federal and state officials really frightening. These crooks even flaunt how unaccountable or untouchable they believe they have become... that can't bode well for the direction of American society if they accept it and sit idly by. Unfortunately, we have come to a point when political discourse has gotten dangerously anti-intellectual. We are in a no-precedent political environment where there are no rules or recourse about what one can/can't say, and political choices often have more to do with one's personal image than any hope or expectation of shaping policy. Provocateurs play on peoples fears and push this cult of personality because it is fertile ground for demagoguery and the simplicity of us-versus-them rhetoric. Some people lap this stuff up but I think it tastes like shit. And I'm not afraid to share my thoughts with my representatives.

2 people like this

Posted

I couldn't agree more.  Well put.  It really is terrifying.

I hope the dems' half-dead reaction to the very upbeat SOTU speech drives home to even their 'true believer' base that they don't really give a rat's ass about the people of this country, to whom they owe their first allegiance.  For them, it's all about power, apparently.  

Posted (edited)

Well the memo is out and it is only the tip of the iceberg. The far-reaching corruption, collusion and coverup of Government wrongdoing is slow being made public. EVERYTHING those twisted senior leaders and dishonest FBI/DOJ employees touched is now in question. Even Mueller has now put Flynn's sentencing on hold because he knows he was entrapped illegally. Forget the clowns mounting the scam, I have real issues with this Memo coming AFTER Congressional vote to extend FISA program. It is unconscionable those judges issued warrants relying on unsubstantiated dossier info, sketchy informants and politically biased media info as they apparently did. That should incense ALL Americans. Man, soooo many questions starting with exactly WHO swore the basis for the warrant application to the FISA court. Gonna get real interesting now.

[edit] Here you go: MEMO

Edited by dholly

Posted

images-3.jpeg