Introducing Cora

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Not even April Fool's day yet but this is definitely a joke.  Range of 100 km ???

Larry Page's newest blunder:  https://cora.aero/

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea looks like the taxpayers of Christchurch will be digging deep! Oh well,if we can't get our roads fixed maybe we can fly over them.Maybe I'll get my Martin jet pack as well,oh wait a minute :lmao:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Not even April Fool's day yet but this is definitely a joke.  Range of 100 km ???

Larry Page's newest blunder:  https://cora.aero/

Wonder what he is smoking?  Sounds like blowing a lot of smoke!  Going to pollute your air too, Dusty!  And, what is the selling price of this Dream Machine?   EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

Yea looks like the taxpayers of Christchurch will be digging deep! Oh well,if we can't get our roads fixed maybe we can fly over them.Maybe I'll get my Martin jet pack as well,oh wait a minute :lmao:

Hi, your roads are not so bad, just serpentine ;)

I was just driving from Palmerstone North to Auckland few days back. Then Auckland to Queenstown by A320 and today finally trip with Cessna Caravan to see Milford Sound and beautiful country around.

IMG_2305.JPG

Posted

Jenki

Coincidence! I was flying out of fielding which only 10 minutes drive from Palmerston North  a few days ago.                          Milford is a great place,and even better in a kitfox:).Christchurch is still recovering from the 2010 earthquake.The rebuild including roads and infrastructure is ongoing,I hope the council doesn't get sidetracked.

1 person likes this

Posted

A bird like that would open up Alaska to all kinds of possibilities.  Helicopter plane combo.  When they get around 15,000 Ill order one.  LOL.  Never happen.

3 people like this

Posted

I always love it when a company promotes their vehicle is “emissions free” because its electric. Unless you entire power grid is Solar/Wind.....yeah, you’ve got some emissions to factor in there....

Years ago I pulled up to a stop in my old CJ7; this guy in a Prius started giving me grief about “machismo”, my need to compensate etc etc blah, blah, blah.... I asked how he liked his coal powered Prius? He immediately went off that it was ELECTRIC and not “Coal powered”...When I informed him that in Okcty all our power was from coal fired plants.....he turned about several pale as I’ve seen a person who did not pass out.

2 people like this