Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kitfox Sketch?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Spoke with a DAR today and he said he also needs a sketch of the aircraft. What does this mean.

Posted (edited)

Spoke with a DAR today and he said he also needs a sketch of the aircraft. What does this mean.

The FAA (I think) requires a line drawing of your plane when papers are submitted for registration - Maybe 3 different views, Front, Side & Top?  I think that is the same that he wants.  You can hand draw this, or use one out of the manual.  I probably have one you could copy.  EDMO

Edited by EDMO

Posted

I don't have one for mine and never heard of this request with other friends who've recently been inspected...??

I'd ask him what he wants.

Posted (edited)

TJay,  Here is a page with some line drawings for different configurations of Kitfoxes - The drawings don't have to be very detailed - You can copy, edit it to what you need, and print something for him.  You probably don't want the wheelpants?   He may want you to add some measurements too - like wingspan, length and tail height?   EDMO

Scan0480.jpg

Edited by EDMO

Posted

3 view drawing is what they want.

Posted (edited)

IMG_0010.JPG

DSCN1640.JPG

DSCN1639.JPG

Edited by zadwit