We Got The Pinks

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Set up an inspection for today. My Kitfox and Tom's  Airdale.  Nice to have that out of the way. Time to find out how many bugs I got to work out.

Also want to thank every body on the forum for all your help Along with a special thanks to Jim for selling me the Project. 

Im the guy in the grey shirt and tom is the one in the black shirt. Hope to get it in the air next month.

output(1).jpg

4 people like this

Posted

Hey great!  TJay,  now I want to hear the flight reports.   Pictures and videos are nice too!  JImChuk

1 person likes this

Posted

Congrats guys! Cool that you did it together. Such a good feeling to get that part out of the way.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great News TJay,  Cant wait to see it / you in the air over the E-fields of Iowa soon.  Oh, I'm sorry that you got some of the snow I had ordered to keep Jim happy on skis - I will try to be more specific the next time I order it.  ;<)  EDMO

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes Ed, I want the snow.  I flew tonight on skis, might get to tomorrow, but the snow is going fast, so maybe I'll have to wait till I can go onto wheels.  A friend and I were shooting landings on the local lakes in our planes.  Great fun.  JImChuk

Posted

Congratulation!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Very exciting to see that plane of Tom’s come together while he’s been teaching me! I’m dying to see that bird in the air!

1 person likes this