Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IVO prop on barnstormers

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saw this add on barnstormers for this IVO prop.  A 912 pusher configuration takes a left hand prop, and that's what a Rotax 2 stroke requires.  One thing to ask about is the bolt pattern.  Not sure if the later 912s used a larger bolt pattern than the 75 MM on the 2 stroke??  Price is way less than a new one, you can cut the IVOs down to shorter if need be or maybe run as a 2 blade at full length.  JImChuk

72" IVO 3 BLADE PROP AND HUB • $395 • FOR SALE This IVO Prop is off a Rotax 912 pusher with less than 9 hours use. 3 blades with hub. 805-441-7463 • Contact Lloyd Reeves, Owner - located Crescent City , FL USA • Telephone: 805-441-7463 • Posted April 22, 2018

Posted

The earlier 912's used 100mm and the later ones use a 4" bolt pattern which is 101.6mm.  I do have a 72" Ivo with the 100 mm bolt pattern that will work with an 80 HP 912 for sale send me a message if anyone is interested. 

Posted (edited)

Now you got me wondering about my numbers Paul.  I will have to go look at my 912 engine.  It is from 1999 I believe.  Have a new IVO for it.  Thought it was a 75 MM.  Been wrong lots of times before though.  Looking at the LEAF catalog, they show the prop shaft with a bunch of different holes in it.  I see Warp's crush plate comes in 75MM, 100MM, and 101.6 MM patterns.  JImChuk

PS, My IVO that I bought for the 912 has the 75 MM bolt pattern.  I didn't get to the engine yet, but I'm sure it's right for it.  (better be! :-)

Edited by 1avidflyer