Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kitfox 1 control part names (from manual)

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,  trying to find a build manual on line for Kitfox 1.  Mostly all I need to know is the name of the parts in the joystick and linkage attaching to it.  Trying to make sure all  SBs are complied with on the Kitfox 1.  This is the one that I'm wondering about. www.kitfoxaircraft.com/images/servicebulletins/SB-6A.pdf
It says to follow the drawing in the SB, but there is no drawing in the SB.  This is SB #  6A.,   JImChuk

PS  guess that link to a pdf didn't come through.  Here is the list of SBs.  www.kitfoxaircraft.com/index.php/service-bulletin

Edited by 1avidflyer

Posted

Hi guys,  trying to find a build manual on line for Kitfox 1.  Mostly all I need to know is the name of the parts in the joystick and linkage attaching to it.  Trying to make sure all  SBs are complied with on the Kitfox 1.  This is the one that I'm wondering about. www.kitfoxaircraft.com/images/servicebulletins/SB-6A.pdf
It says to follow the drawing in the SB, but there is no drawing in the SB.  This is SB #  6A.,   JImChuk

PS  guess that link to a pdf didn't come through.  Here is the list of SBs.  www.kitfoxaircraft.com/index.php/service-bulletin

I believe thats the two heim bearings that are screwed together. Just make sure wherever the stick is that you can wiggle the heim bearings that means no binding.

Posted

The stick does work fine, but have an AnP looking the plane over, and he wants to make sure all the SBs are addressed.  I can't show that it's right if we don't understand the wording of the SB.  My Kitfox 4 manual uses different part # even though they are mostly the same parts.   JImChuk

Posted (edited)

Here's what I have.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by dholly

Posted

Thanks Doug.  Some one else sent me a pdf of the whole manual, so I'm good to go.   Those were the pages I needed.  Thanks again.  JImChuk

Posted

Thanks Doug.  Some one else sent me a pdf of the whole manual, so I'm good to go.   Those were the pages I needed.  Thanks again.  JImChuk

Jim,

Bob just picked up a mod I he is building and needs the build manual.  Any chance I could get you to email me your PDF manual?  Or post it here for others as well?

:BC:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I will see if I  can put it in the files section.  If that doesn't work, I will sent it to you.  JImChuk

PS  I think it's there now.  PDF file though....

Edited by 1avidflyer
1 person likes this