FINALLY

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Through a bureaucratic SNAFU that ONLY could be made by the government....it took almost 8 months, yes you read that right EIGHT FREGGIN’ months...FINALLY my HH has MY NAME on it! Paperwork just cleared! 

Geez....

0E241EAB-F7C2-4123-A372-3438AE1053D1.jpeg

1 person likes this

Posted

That is BS!  They wonder why people are FED up with them!  Glad to hear it came through for u finally!  Now you can have some fun!

I do remember seeing that one for sale with the double tailwheel kind of sticks out to remember it.  Congrats......Go Have Some Fun! :BC: Randy 

Posted

HAHA- the “Double tailwheel” is just the dolly, she actually has a solid Maule wheel.

Thanks for the kind words- though. I’ve been terrified to fly her that if anything happened, insurance might balk.

Posted

Yeah I remember one of the listings said about a custom dolly.  Thought "Double Tailwheel" sounds better.  HaHa.

I would've been very leary about all that as well!  Randy 

Posted

I can relate somewhat. I had quite the run-around dealing with my local FSDO during the fed budget sequester that shut down the FAA years ago myself. VERY frustrating few months. Glad you persevered and finally got it done, enjoy.