Detailed landing gear drawings

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As you have seen in my previous post I'm in need of a new landing gear... We have had many and long discussion in this forum in regards to landing gear - maybe this is a good time to change to another model? ... but in despite of long discussions I'm not sure we have reach any conclusion on the ideal setup, or have I missed a post or two?

Does anyone have

• detailed drawings of the standared landing gear that I could use to have a set manufactured on demand?
  • a landing gear too many, eventually only the left, that I could buy? Not all of our members live on the other side of the pond...
  • an enlightened advice on what would be then best gear setup if I go for an alternative solution?image.thumb.jpeg.719005a6f2fe6e75a1c16ec

Fred

Edited by FredStork
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I had mine made by Lowell Fitt (of "Highwing LLC") and they work great. If you'd like I'll PM the details to you. Wide, tall stable.

bellyrad.JPG

image4.thumb.jpeg.f8e0391123d4257eced79936f73669e3.jpeg

Gear_338Ssmall.thumb.jpg.f409d4fd7219b38f7b99cc7f85ec02a4.jpg

Edited by nlappos

Posted

Im interested in a set of highwings bush gear, but havin a hardtime finding him on here.  Any contact info help would b great. Im not a good computer person. Hahhaaaaa

Posted

Bucky,  I sent you a pm.   JImChuk