Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kitfox FWF parts

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a Kitfox 582 FWF set up I’m ready to part with. 

Radiator, oil and RV tank, oil injection, 3:1 C box, starter, engine mount, carbs, air cleaner, complete exhaust system. I have some price ideas on what this stuff is worth. Shoot me a PM if you need anything and we can chat. 

Joey

5DDB3047-F253-476F-8933-214092DEE0DF.jpeg

Posted

Gittin' me some 912 action....

Posted

Might want to keep the radiator Joey.  I think it will work fine on the 912 as well.... How many hours on the engine, what gear ratio in the gearbox?  Ect, ect.   After I typed this, I realized you said Kitfox FWF, not Avid.  Must not be switching the Avid to the 912 just yet.  JImChuk

Posted

Might want to keep the radiator Joey.  I think it will work fine on the 912 as well.... How many hours on the engine, what gear ratio in the gearbox?  Ect, ect.   After I typed this, I realized you said Kitfox FWF, not Avid.  Must not be switching the Avid to the 912 just yet.  JImChuk

Jim I’m helping out a local EAA chapter on this deal.  Engine was running great at 400 hrs. Gearbox is a 3:1 C box. I’ve already gathered up all the 912 parts I need

Posted

Hey Joey shoot me a text ..... I know someone looking for parts . 

Jim I’m helping out a local EAA chapter on this deal.  Engine was running great at 400 hrs. Gearbox is a 3:1 C box. I’ve already gathered up all the 912 parts I need

Posted

What are you asking for the engine

Posted

Hi Joey,

I'm interested in the radiator. What are thinking for a price? Do you also have a radiator cap reservoir tank?

I am not able to pull up your profile page to pm. This message comes up.
Fatal error: Undefined constant 'IPS\MONTH_DAY_FORMAT' in /home/content/41/11975741/html/system/DateTime/DateTime.php on line 175

Thanks Brooks

Posted

Well looks like a few guys wantin a few of the parts ur sellin.  If they dont grab up the stuff first i mayb interested in everything u have in pic to update my BlackFox from a 532. 

Posted

I’m interested in the gearbox if it is still available. 

Posted

I’m interested in the gearbox if it is still available. 

It's still available. I've Private Messaged you my phone number.