Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

back country flying in Idaho

3 posts in this topic

Posted

http://vimeo.com/5176046

Stumbled across this guy on the supercub site... check out the rest of his vids, dude is funny as hell and nice flying too! That Rans S7 looks like a performer!

:BC:

Posted

http://vimeo.com/5176046

Stumbled across this guy on the supercub site... check out the rest of his vids, dude is funny as hell and nice flying too! That Rans S7 looks like a performer!

That's Greg Swingle. His Blog is hilarious. He just flew all the way to Alaska and got married on the Tundra next to his airplane. We landed all the strips in that video except Simonds. Did you see how narrow that sucker is? It's off camber pretty badly too. As far as performance yes they do pretty well but can you imagine an Avid with a 912 ULS on it? The S-7 has a massive wing compared to an Avid.

Posted

That's Greg Swingle. His Blog is hilarious. He just flew all the way to Alaska and got married on the Tundra next to his airplane. We landed all the strips in that video except Simonds. Did you see how narrow that sucker is? It's off camber pretty badly too. As far as performance yes they do pretty well but can you imagine an Avid with a 912 ULS on it? The S-7 has a massive wing compared to an Avid.

I saw the wedding in one of the videos! That was up on Knick Glacier. I have flown it a few times, but not much. That is SuberAvids stomping grounds I do believe.

I spent half the day yesterday watching all his vids.. the guy is not right in the head.. the geisha video was frickin funny!