Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ISO/Trade Avid mk4 wings

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a newly acquired avid mk4. Has the speedwing which is the opposite direction I wanna be going. Looking for the STOL-iest wing that someone wants to trade

Posted

You can buy wing extensions now from Avid. I’m flying an extended speed wing on my MK4 after 450 hrs in my B model STOL and I am really liking it. It’ll fly just as slow and it’s sportier in cruise in the roll axis. Just a thought. Finding a whole another set of wings is going to be tough. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a set of Heavy Hauler wings that need some work on the rib tails.  They are definatly repairable.  I have figured to eventually repair them, recover them and then put them up for sale.  At the rate I'm going, that will be a while before I get to them.  Where are you located?  JImChuk

Avid floats 054 (Large).jpg

Avid floats 055 (Large).jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Shoot Jim.....at the rate we've been watching your projects you should be on to these by December! ;)

Posted

The wife has hinted twice in the last week that there are things around the house that need fixing and I've been working on airplanes all summer....  What a nag.. :lmao:I have 25 squares of shingles that probably will go on after I paint the Kitfox 3, then  maybe something else.  But on the other hand, the roof isn't leaking.....and I have a 912 that needs to be bolted to a Kitfox.… hmm.  JImChuk