Ultra-prop II

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a friend who has been raving about this propeller he just installed on his plane. It's not a new company but they have a newer product. I'm talking about the Ultra-prop which has been used on Ultralight for years. I had one on a Quicksilver MX years ago and it was a very smooth propeller. My friend just installed their new Ultra-prop II solid carbon reinforced propeller with Helix high efficient airfoil. He says its the smoothest propeller he had ran to date and it gives him excellent climb performance. They still use the pitching blocks which eliminates the need for a protractor. I ordered a new 66 inch three blade and will give you a full report when I get it installed.

UltraProp2a.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Call me crazy but I love my warp drive tapered tip . It bites real good and is balanced nicely.

Posted

Call me crazy but I love my warp drive tapered tip . It bites real good and is balanced nicely.

Your not crazy warp are very nice props. There just to damn heavy. Another good one is the Power Fin light weight and smooth.