Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Roush Racing can do racecars but not airplanes

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Jack Roush stacked up his private jet landing at Osh yesterday... I like how they called it a hard landing...the damn thing is in pieces I'd say HARD!.. And why was he flying into Osh with just him and his secretary???? Awaiting confirmation on where she was "riding" in the plane. He almost died in 2002 when he hit a powerline and ended up upside down in 8ft of water. Me is a thinking he needs to hire a pilot so he can sit in the back and enjoy his secretary's company.

http://www.wfrv.com/news/local/Jet-owned-by-NASCAR-Team-owner-goes-down-99434034.html

Posted

That is what I would be doing if I had his money... well, as long as i was in a jet anyway.. if I was in a cub her ass would be in the back and the playing would have to wait til we landed :lol:

:BC:

Posted

That is what I would be doing if I had his money... well, as long as i was in a jet anyway.. if I was in a cub her ass would be in the back and the playing would have to wait til we landed :lol:

Thats the beauty of the Avid - sitting side by side you can always let her play with the stick as you happily fly along ::)

Posted

Brings back fond memories of trip last year.. Kinda difficult to concentrate on flying.. all I could think of was what the accident investigators would think when they found the bodies and the state of partial undress :lol: I decided that landing and completing the deed was a better option at that point

1 person likes this

Posted

I heard that Jack Roush lost his left eye due to his injuries. Hopefully his pilot's license, too. WIth his money and power he needs to hire a pilot...

But, it looks like money and power can't buy skills or good judgment...

Posted

no matter how much money you have or don't have if a pilot loses his licence it is terrible and I don't wish that upon anyone. There is more to that story than just his fault. I went to a FASST FAA seminar and they had mixed emotions about that accident. Lets hope none of us has this kind of thing happen to us. It can happen in a split second.

Posted

no matter how much money you have or don't have if a pilot loses his licence it is terrible and I don't wish that upon anyone. There is more to that story than just his fault. I went to a FASST FAA seminar and they had mixed emotions about that accident. Lets hope none of us has this kind of thing happen to us. It can happen in a split second.

I gotta agree with you for the most part.. The only way anyone could stop me from flying would be to put me in jail.. a piece of plastic saying I am a pilot means nothing to me. I just hope the day never comes that I loose the ability to fly due to being too goofy to remember where to put the key to get the damn thing started :lol:

1 person likes this