Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lift strut / Spar attach fittings

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Back during the construction of my project I had to remake A lot of the parts that were given to me because they were basically junk and unfit for their purpose given. All of parts were made from 4130 chrome moly sheet stock from Aircraft Spruce. Countless hours we're spent making dies and Moulds to make these parts. I had 8 lift strut attach brackets that were sent out to be welded and used four. There are however enough parts to make up another set possibly two or more sets. I'm asking $125 for all of the pulley brackets and parts. they're being sold as parts and no more than that - for mock-up and test purposes. I may sell the dies as well later if there is an interest. There was a bit of weld push through on a couple that were done and I didn't want to chance it and that could be repaired I was told...figured someone here could use them before they get lost in the shop. PM me or make a post will try and look out for interest...don't have much PC time lately. Also have a sheet of 1/4"-12 ply ac plywood from spruce 2' x 4'. $25 plus shipping.....

IMG_20180916_133224125.jpg

IMG_20180916_133410710.jpg

Edited by Tree top pilot
Added stuff