Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Avid Magnum project with floats on barnstormers

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Just saw this on barnstormers.  If you read the add, you will know as much as I do about it.  JImChuk

thumb.jpg?modified=1537138827thumb.jpg?modified=1537138827

AVID MAGNUM KIT W/ AQUA FLOATS • $15,000 • OR BEST OFFER! Avid magnum kit including aqua floats. This is a complete kit unmolested. The wings are quick built by the factory. Includes polished, gundrilled grove landing gear, scott tail wheel, disk brakes, wheels, complete interior, all assembly parts. Have photos of all parts. Photos only shows some of the parts This is a complete kit that has not been started. Please call for all details. • Contact James Krimmel, Owner - located Oshkosh, WI USA • Telephone: 9202032885 . 920 203 2885 • Posted September 16, 2018 Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdView Larger Pictures

1x1.gif

thumb.jpg?modified=1537138679thumb.jpg?modified=1537138717thumb.jpg?modified=1537138743thumb.jpg?modified=1537138781thumb.jpg?modified=1537138827
1 person likes this

Posted

I seen that....If I could figure out how to get it past my Wife, it would be in my garage tomorrow!  :BC:  Randy

Posted

Do you have to tell her?  JImChuk

2 people like this

Posted

I could always try not to! ;)  She's got a very keen eye though!  Don't think I could get away with its the same one Honey!  Much larger between the 4 and the Magnum.  But boy I'd love to have it!  :BC: Randy 

Posted

You can keep it at my place. :)

3 people like this

Posted

Sounds Like A Great Idea!!!  You can Finish it and then I'll pick it up!  :lmao:Actually I would enjoy working on it!  Cheers Randy

Posted

morning randy 

1. did you sale the piper 

2   I know a great aircraft shipper 

3   It would be FUNomenal to have an second magnum builder flyer this close 

4   Just do it 

thx rjg 

Posted

Not yet.....Yeah it would be FUNomenal!!!  Sad part is I drove halfway there in Ohio this week for a couple of days.....Sure did think about it!  Have you got started yet?  :BC:  Randy 

Posted

Noticed the ad is still active on BS. Anyone get info on this offering, seemed like it was worth a look.

Posted

Looks like it is gone now. I just found this and went to look at it. Maybe it just expired?