Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rudder pedals

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm wondering if the rudder pedals are adjustable on the mk4 I'm looking to buy. When they are in the neutral position they lean back. Looks like there are different holes on the brackets that attach the cables. Can you attach the cables further back to move the pedals further forward?

Posted

That would be one way of adjusting the peddles.

I have short legs so I used an additional cushion (with a lumbar support) behind the seat as a method of adjustment.

Posted

Mine have extra holes also... I have my pedals set pretty much vertical.

Posted

I'm wondering if the rudder pedals are adjustable on the mk4 I'm looking to buy. When they are in the neutral position they lean back. Looks like there are different holes on the brackets that attach the cables. Can you attach the cables further back to move the pedals further forward?

Yes, that is what the brackets were for so you have some bit of adjustment on the pedals. On the avids with the sling seat, you can take it up of let out the lacing to adjust for leg room.

:BC:

Posted

Thats what I figured, and that's good news. Just looks like if I adjust them forward the will smash the firewall insulation. Guess I could trim the insulation.