Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kitfox Model 2

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Have a Model 2 Kitfox that will probably be for sale. Everything except engine, prop, and motor mount. Airframe is disassembled, frame is sandblasted and painted, wings 99% ready to cover. Cowling is in great shape, paint to your choice. Was a flying aircraft but was waay to heavy for a model 2. Was planning on rebuilding it light with a 2 stroke, as it should be but things happen and if anybody is interested, call me. Allen 304-847-5723 price is 7500 firm. It won't be on barnstormers due to tire kickers, and if none of you are interested, then I'll keep it and finish it when time permits. Its not a money situation as the reason for selling it so there won't be any haggling on price. Parts alone are worth the price if you had to buy them new. So no parting out, all or nothing! Most likely you could have a like new flying Kitfox 2 for 15K-17.5K after completion. And with a used engine and prop, probably less. Older kitfoxes and Avid's are getting harder to find that are solid airframes. After Oct 12, 2018 I'll order the fabric so it will no longer be offered. Located in the middle of WVa. One mile past the middle of nowhere.

Edited by Allen Sutphin