Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

KITFOX IV 1050, ROTAX 912

5 posts in this topic

Posted

KITFOX IV 1050, ROTAX 912 • $17,000 • FOR SALE • Model 4-1050 Serial #1556 The kit has been covered and painted. Workmanship is excellent. I bought this in 2015 to replace my Kitfox 3 which has a 582. No time to finish it. Always stored in climate controlled conditions. It will need a prop and electrical. I bought many things with the anticipation of finishing it. How many extras go with will depend on the buyer and the price which is paid. 0 time Rotax 912 Serial # 4152348. Just plane $13,000. Plane and engine $17000. Will not sell engine separately. Wings finished and stored at my hanger. All parts labeled and put in containers • Contact Dean Martinson, Owner - located Estes Park, CO USA • Telephone: 970 586-2653 • Posted October 18, 2018 • Display Specs Page • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad• View Larger Pictures

1x1.gif

thumb.jpg?modified=1539921504thumb.jpg?modified=1539921504thumb.jpg?modified=1539921504thumb.jpg?modified=1539921504thumb.jpg?modified=1539921504

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi. Do you have this plane in Estes?  I’m curious if there’s a strip up there (I know of one near Johnny Park rd). I’m down the road in Pinewood Springs.

I’m not ready to buy at the moment (would like to build or buy in the future after I finish up a Muscle car I’m working on). How do these planes perform flying in the mountains or taking off from this altitude?

Posted

It's not mine, I just saw it on Barnstormers and posted it up here. As far as flying in the mountains and taking off at altitude they perform great.  I fly out of Granby 8200' just fine. 

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not mine, I just saw it on Barnstormers and posted it up here. As far as flying in the mountains and taking off at altitude they perform great.  I fly out of Granby 8200' just fine. 

Awesome thanks for the info!  I saw that there's a CFI doing tailwheel training at that airport with a Rans S7, hopefully I'll get a couple guns sold and go up there and get some stick time and my tailwheel sign off, after Christmas is over.  

Posted

That would be Reggie, a great guy. Let me know if you need his number.