5 posts in this topic

Posted

KITFOX WANTED!   NEW LIGHT SPORT PILOT CARRING BAG OF CASH AROUND LOOKING FOR USED KITFOX TRI GEAR.  

CONVERSION OK IS DONE WELL.  WILL CONSIDER TAIL WHEEL IF THE MODEL CAN BE CONVERTED TO  TRI.  STILL PICKING SHRUBS 

FROM TEETH FROM RIDE IN SLOPPY CONVERSION.  PREFER FLORIDA WEST COAST BUT THE RIGHT FOX WILL MAKE ME TRAVEL.

JOHN

Posted

You might have better luck finding an Avid Flyer with tricycle gear such as the one I purchased a short time ago. Look for both to increase your chances. There's a Kitfox on floats up on E-Bay right now that I would be bidding on if I didn't have the Avid. It's got a set of gear legs with it but no wheels. While I'm good at building; I much rather fly than build and the one on E-Bay is less work to get in the air than mine. Here's a link:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Kitfox-2-on-Aerocet-Floats/264056628244?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

1 person likes this

Posted

TRICYCLE GEAR - 2017 AVID FLYER SPEEDWING • $16,000 • FOR SALE • 2017 AVID FLYER SPEEDWING N9695Q Length:  17’11” Width wings folded:  7’10” Height:  71” Empty 565 lbs Gross 1050 lbs Useful load 485   34 gal of gas Cruise 100 mph Burns 4.5 gph 7.7 hrs endur Rotax 582 UL DCDI 65 HP (41 hrs on the eng & airframe) Gear Box Type B 2.58:1 Stainless firewall w/ Fire exting 3 bladed composite scimitar prop Jet hot coated exhaust Grt sport efis Garmin 296 Narco AT165 digital trans Ditel digital comm Digital engine gauges Elec elev trim Whelen nav lights with strobes Flown 40 hours for phase I First flight Dec 19, 2016 • Contact Stephen H. Irving - US ARMY, Owner - located Clarksville, TN USA • Telephone: 228-209-4561 • Posted November 8, 2018 • Display Specs Page • Show all Ads 

watermark (2).jpg

watermark (1).jpg

watermark (4).jpg

watermark.jpg

Posted

Sorry for delay in response.  Before I get my hope up that it may be the one, IS THE FOX STIL AVAILALBLE? 

THANKS,  JOHN

Posted

The guy that listed the Kitfox on E-bay pulled the listing. You can still use the link to get to indirectly get you to the  original listing and from there you can use the "contact seller" to send him a message to find out if it's still available.