A Little Preflight Assistance

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice of this guy to help out!

2mrw2ue.jpg

2rm3vpw.jpg

ehbrip.jpg

Posted

Shouldn't that be an aligator in your area instead of a bear! ;)  Would be interesting to see the video of that.  Amazing the elevator doesn't looked damaged but I'm sure it is.  Thats where they say you never know what happens to your plane while it is parked.  Cheers Randy 

Posted

I'd be digging out a bullet to slip in the chamber. Looks like a good place to install an electric fence! Not to change the subject but if it was an alligator I'd suggest converting it into some nice Alligator wheel pants for your airplane.

Posted

Shouldn't that be an aligator in your area instead of a bear! ;)  Would be interesting to see the video of that.  Amazing the elevator doesn't looked damaged but I'm sure it is.  Thats where they say you never know what happens to your plane while it is parked.  Cheers Randy 

Nice thing about alligators is they are low to the ground, they can't climb like that!  I found this on another forum, and the word there was they had a gun - in the airplane.  Neither of the guys volunteered to retrieve it.

1 person likes this