Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Newbie looking for kitfox for sale.

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I am actually looking for a tri gear fox.  thanks all.

Posted

Here you go. Just saw this on barnstormers.  JImChuk

$40,000 • FOR SALE 2011 trigear Kitfox 5, Light Sport, Status EA 81 (Subaru) engine 125 hours TT air frame and engine. Two 13 gallon tanks, Icom A200, Grand Rapids EIS, Garmin 196, KT 76 transponder, electric trim. Always hangared, no damage history. • Contact Bradley Martin, Owner - located Stow , OH USA • Telephone: 330-603-4652 • Posted December 8, 2018 Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This AdView Larger Pictures

1x1.gif

thumb.jpg?modified=1544303419thumb.jpg?modified=1544303462thumb.jpg?modified=1544303481thumb.jpg?modified=1544303509thumb.jpg?modified=1544303526

Posted

Nice airplane! And a decent price, if one has 40K laying around collecting dust.  Even the older Avids and Kitfoxes are going to hit the 20K mark before long.  Seems people are scarfing them up as soon as they hit the market. And one could hit the 30K mark with all the goodies that are available now.  The Rocky Mountain Ridgerunner kit is 15K and up for the 2 or 3 model. Add engine and goodies and you are looking at 25-30K. But a nice airplane!  If you want to play, you have to pay, with labor, sweat or money or both. I paid 9950 for my model 4 kit in 1991, the one that Jim has now. Completed and flying I had maybe 14K total in it. Those days are long gone.