Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

IFly 700 GPS

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi!

I bought the new IFly 740 GPS on sale while at Osh last year to replace my original IFly 700. The 700 works perfectly and is in great condition. I used it to fly to Osh. I have the original box and accessories, but used part of the yoke mount to create a panel mount for it. 

The 700 does not boot up as fast as the 740, does not have the new "fly through the sky" display screen or whatever it is called, and will not hold all charts for the US at one time. It does work perfectly though and is a perfectly useful GPS. Anyone want it for $125.00?

Chris

Posted

Hi!

I bought the new IFly 740 GPS on sale while at Osh last year to replace my original IFly 700. The 700 works perfectly and is in great condition. I used it to fly to Osh. I have the original box and accessories, but used part of the yoke mount to create a panel mount for it. 

The 700 does not boot up as fast as the 740, does not have the new "fly through the sky" display screen or whatever it is called, and will not hold all charts for the US at one time. It does work perfectly though and is a perfectly useful GPS. Anyone want it for $125.00?

Chris

Yeah Ill buy it from you pm me where to send a check. I got a 700 in my kitfox can use this one for a future project. Thanks TJay Larsen