How about a cheap way to dynamic balance your prop or engine?

1 post in this topic

Posted

The purpose of this post is to help a YouTube guy I subscribe to. Link here for RPM gauge/Balancer he's designed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcXJIGZSHA&t=43s

This thing he's built is very cheap to make and could be used for many applications. Some applications I think it could be adapted for are dynamic propeller balancing. Crankshaft balancing. A method to dynamically balance your tires while on the car. It could be used to develop a spindle run out indicator for a cnc lathe or mill.

Please check out his many videos and subscribe to help support him if you like his stuff. He puts a lot of time into developing his projects and I noticed nobody seems to know his stuff exists judging by theĀ  low number of views and comments under his videos. I'd like to see guys like this promoted on YouTube rather than the social crap that does little to expand ones mind.

Pass the link on to anyone you can think of that's interested in tinkering with home brew solutions with real world applications.