Three blade GSC prop for sale

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Three blade, 64" ,Tech 3, GSC, ground adjustable propeller with around 100 hours since new. This has been a great propeller. I changed to a C gearbox and went with a longer three blade Warp. This is a left turning prop and was on a Rotax 582 / C  2.58:1. This prop would also run great on a Rotax 503 with a C box. $400 OBO. Also have the AN mounting bolts if needed for another $10.

AvidFlag.jpg

Posted

Mmm very interesting,is that a wood prop? im lookin for a prop for my bluefox #0038 model 1, 582 greyhead, Cbox but sure the ratio. I thought they recomended nothing smaller than a 68" on a KF tho,  Is that y u changed or u going for more pull? 

Posted

It is a wood prop with LE protection. People love the way it looks. The prop recommendation is based on a few factors, My 582 grey head had a B box at 2.58:1. This GSC would work from 64 to 70 inches. The Warp would not work as a 70" on the B gearbox so I changes to a C gearbox to run the 70" Warp slower. According to Warp Drive the C box will handle twice the inertia as the B. 

It's a stupid story...... I got a one in a lifetime deal on a very nice 70" three blade Warp. When I found out my gearbox would not run it without causing issues later on I changed gearboxes. The good deal on the prop ended up costing me a gearbox. Oh well..... I wanted a C box anyways

:lmao: