Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New RH IVO medium IFA

4 posts in this topic

Posted

In my travels and such, I was able to pick up some parts, and wonder if anyone is interested in this.  Have all the switches, wiring and breakers to go with it as well.  The inner backer plate is for the 101.6 MM (4") bolt pattern used on the Rotax 912s after sometime in the early 90s.  That inner part bolts to the prop flange, and the rest of the prop bolts to it.  Changing that inner part allows the prop to fit other engines with a different bolt pattern,   I even got the constant speed prop module IVO sells.  Nothing was ever used.  I unwrapped the blades today, the last time they saw daylight, IVO was packing them up.  Blades are full length, 74" Right hand.  Might work wonders on a zipper kit without totally breaking the bank, go with two blades, or cut it down for a less powerful engine.  Anyway, if anyone thinks they are interested, they can respond.  I put that temporary bracket on so I could hang it on the wall to keep it out of harms way.  JImChuk

ivoprop.com/inflightmediummodel.htm

ivo r2.jpg

ivo r3.jpg

ivo r4.jpg

ivo r16.jpg

Posted

Bump!

Posted

What are you wanting for it?

Posted

It sells for over 3000 from IVO.  I'll take 1850 plus shipping.  Like I said, it's never been used.  The constant speed controller is 350 from IVO.  Half price for it.  JImChuk